Click ERG Job Description to learn more about what is expected of qualified coaches.
- Submission of full credentials
- Shadowing ERG consultants in the field
- Submitting sample written feedback on a lesson
- Creating and then teaching a mini-professional development session at ERG Headquarters (30 minutes)
- Interview with the co-owners of the company
*ERG does not hire full time employees because our available projects change frequently from year to year. All of our consultants work as temporary contractors and are in business for themselves. Temporary contractors do not receive any medical benefits and are only paid for days worked.
If you feel like you have the credentials and passion to be a part of the ERG team, please send your resume and email to email@example.com to start the process!